Where we work!
- Sutherlin & Oakland
- Yoncalla/Drain/Elkton & Surrounding Communities
- Cottage Grove
- Eugene & Surrounding Communities
- Northern Josephine County
- Coastal communities in Douglas & Lane Counties
- We are happy to assist where-ever your next move might lead you
Now that you are here….
LET’S GET STARTED
Since you are visiting our site it means that you are curious as to what is happening with Real Estate so you can sell your property OR you are thinking of joining our community by buying here or maybe even BOTH.
As the leading real estate company in the area, we offer our clients an unparalleled grasp of the local market, individualized attention and uncompromising professionalism from your first visit to closing day, we can help you live local or make the life changes that are necessary for you.
As you know North Douglas County and South Lane County areas are conveniently located between Eugene and Roseburg and then within 45 to 60 minutes of the Pacific Ocean.
We are privileged to live, work and play so close to some of the best fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, water sports, eating, family activities, wineries and sporting events.
We enjoy a more peaceful and simple life without the excessive traffic, noise, pollution and hurry attitude that those in larger cities deal with. We also enjoy some of the most lovely and beautiful farmland, back roads, creeks and scenery available.
We are thrilled that you are visiting us online and are here for YOU when you need the “Right” Realtors helping you with your NEXT Real Estate transaction!
Here are just a few of the “perks” you receive when you hire a
NextHome Choice Properties Realtor:
- Help you competitively price your home to sell
- Advertise your home on all the major internet based Real Estate sites (Yahoo, Trulia, Zillow, etc…)
- Take complimentary photos of your property and place on internal & external websites
- Advertise your home in appropriate advertising mediums – outside the internet
- Use NEW, USEFUL & immediate mobile connect advertising at our buyers fingertips
- Show your home to prospective buyers
- Answer questions and arrange appointments for outside Realtors
- Help you negotiate a fair solid contract
- Try to ensure that buyers are pre-approved
- Help arrange and understand the inspection process
- Help you understand the contract, closing and moving process
- Assist in issues regarding appraisal, title and/or buyer concerns
- As a Buyer – we help you understand the lending/loan/preapproval process & help you find a suitable lender
- Show you homes & hopefully find the right home that fit your needs, wants and wishes
- Help you understand the contract, inspections, title, escrow and closing process
- Offer resources for buyers and sellers to assist in the moving in or out process
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!